We have the pleasure to introduce you the RUSTIC CAMINO PACKAGE 2015.
Each night, you will be sleeping in a rural house, where dinner and breakfast are provided. Meals are not just food, you will taste a great homemade cuisine.
Some of the places are very well known because of the chef. Most cases, kitchens are run for the matriarch of the family.
The architectural designs of the establishments are also very typical of Galicia. In many cases, they contain exponents of the traditional rural world of Galicia, such as large farmhouses that have been in part restored so that the pilgrims can enjoy all of the needed accommodations in a place where history and tradition are prevalent.
This package is highly recommend by the Galician Government. All the rural tourist lodgings are carefully selected to give the pilgrim the opportunity to experience the traditions and ways of rural Galician life while enjoying beautiful landscape, historical architecture, and delicious food along the way.
Find the rustic Camino itinerary below:
– 165 km / 7 walking days / 8 nights –
- Day 1: O Cebreiro to Triacastela (25.60km)
- Day 2: Triacastela to Gorolfe (14.40km )
- Day 3: Gorolfe to Ferreiros ( 24km )
- Day 4: Ferreiros to Lestedo (28.50km)
- Day 5: Lestedo to A Castañeda (27.40km)
- Day 6: Castañeda to St.Irene (22.10km)
- Day 7: Santa Irene to Santiago de Compostela (22.40km)
We love this itinerary because bring you the opportunity to visit unique places like the Monastery of Samos. Read more about Samos…
**-transfer at the end of each stage to the rural houses and back (if necessary)